Let’s look at some of the statistics for having videos on the different social media platforms.
1. Video posts on social media get 48% more views (The Marketing Helpline)
2. 73% of people want to see “entertaining” videos on social media (HubSpot)
3. 16% of social video viewers use vlogs to research products (Global Web Index, 2018)
4. 17% of companies use live video as a part of their social marketing strategy (HubSpot)
5. YouTube [88%] is the most popular platform among marketers for sharing videos, followed by Facebook [76%], LinkedIn [66%], and Instagram [65%] (Oberlo)
- % of Viewership